From the HOA website:
Perhaps you are ready to make the lifetime decision and are longing for a more peaceful, serene atmosphere where personal friendships are still in abundance! Wildwood in Keller and its unparalleled beauty has boasted its own success with the many families who have called Keller home. Just minutes from the Fidelity and Sabre Corporate Campuses, First American, Alliance and Dallas/Ft. Worth Airports, award winning schools, shopping and fabulous golf courses...
Feel free to browse this site and see all that Wildwood in Keller has to offer! Our third and final phase is ready with many speculative homes under construction with completion by Spring/Summer 2006! Phase III offers a beautiful view of downtown Fort Worth, two ponds with fountains and serene country living! Our finest builders will be completing this final phase with the most lavish and upscale homes of Keller!!! Hurry! We have many custom build jobs ready to go and a limited number of lots available!!
Does your community have....
* Beautiful Rolling Hills with native oak trees
* Panoramic view of downtown Fort Worth
* A location in the beautiful North Keller/Westlake Area
* Quiet serenity in the lowest density area of Northeast Tarrant County
* Affordable school taxes
* Housing prices offering the most value for the dollar
* Quality custom home builders
* An active homeowners association that provide social activities for children and adults
* Cabana, swimming pool, playgrounds, sport court and volleyball court
* Four ponds with walking trails connected throughout
* Neighborhood pride?
Ask yourself these questions then tour our website and community and see why so many people are calling Wildwood in Keller their home!
We look forward to seeing you soon!!